John Veverka & Associates
Provoke, Relate, Reveal and more!
For the Cutting edge in Heritage Interpretation
Interpretive Planning, Training, Evaluation and more!
5010 Delray Dr. Lansing, Michigan 48910
(517) 899-4548 (we've gone mobile) firstname.lastname@example.org
From interpretive planning for castles in Wales for the National Trust and bird sanctuaries in Michigan for the Kellogg Biological Station, to interpretive training in Alabama for the US Army Corps of Engineers, and museum exhibit evaluation in Wisconsin - (bottom row) and critiquing ancient temples interpretation on Malta for Malta Heritage, prehistoric archaeological site interpretation in Utah for Nine Mile Canyon/BLM, and docent/interpretive staff training for the National Museum of Wales in Cardiff, we do that - and more!
Heritage Interpretation: Interpretive Planning, Training and Consultation Services
Serving Parks, Museums, Historic Sites, Zoos & Botanical Gardens, Heritage Tourism Sites and Facilities, Commercial Tourism Attractions, and related interpretive sites and facilities -
John Veverka & Associates Interpretive Planning, Training and Design Services
John Veverka & Assoc. is a full-line interpretive services firm with over 25 years of experience in the interpretive profession. Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Interpretive Master Planning
- Interpretive Systems Planning and Regional Plans.
- Community Interpretation Planning
- Interpretive program and services planning
- Interpretive exhibit planning and evaluations
- Outdoor exhibit panel planning
- Interpretive planning focus workshops
- Interpretive Center planning consultation
- Interpretive publications planning/design
- Project "coaching" and advisory services
- Interpretive trail planning and design
For more details on our Interpretive Planning clients - click here.
For examples of some of our current projects and clients, visit our Current Projects page.
Add us to your proposal mailing list or E-Mail us for more information on our services and a cost estimate at: email@example.com.